This website is owned and operated by the Miller Hardware Company. The term “Miller Hardware Company” or “us” or “we” denotes the owner of this website whose registered office is 211 East Hill Avenue, Valdosta, Georgia, 31601. The term “you” refers to the user of this website.
Your usage of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM meet your specific requirements. In no event shall the Miller Hardware Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, loss of profit or business interruption, arising from the use of WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM, even if a Miller Hardware Company representative has been notified orally or in writing of such damage.
WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Such materials include, but are not limited to, site design, look, appearance & graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than that in accordance with the copyright notice forming these terms and conditions. Any unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and /or a criminal offense. For all trademarks reproduced on WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM which are not owned by, or licensed to us, the operative is acknowledged.
Any material appearing on WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Although we strive to consistently convey correct and accurate materials, Miller Hardware Company does not warrant that any such materials are accurate, complete, or current. We may also make changes to the materials contained on this website without notice. Miller Hardware Company does not, however, make any commitment to update these materials.
Any claim relating to WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Any applicable state and local tax will be charged to the purchaser. The purchaser is responsible for presenting all appropriate exemption information PRIOR to purchase.
The Miller Hardware Company reserves the right to update these terms at any time. Such updates shall be effective the date the changes are posted on WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM.
TERMS OF TOOL REPAIR
Thank you for selecting Whitehead Hardware as your premier power tool repair center. Our technicians aim to provide you with the most cost effective and prompt repair service available. Please familiarize yourself with the repair service terms provided below:
All estimates and repairs are in conjunction with any applicable industry standards.
A best faith estimate and tool diagnosis will be issued and must be approved prior to any repairs being made.
For any tool deemed not repairable or estimate refusal, it becomes the customer’s responsibility to either (a) pick-up the tool or (b) pay any pertinent freight charges to have the tool returned.
The Miller Hardware Company shall not be liable for any tool or equipment for which is failed to be reclaimed within 30 days of the inspection and/or repair completion notification.
- Upon return of any unrepaired tool, the customer understands and agrees to the following conditions:
- The tool may not be returned reassembled.
- It is advised the tool receive proper service/repair prior to using it for its intended purpose.
- Upon receipt of the unrepaired tool, the customer accepts all risks associated with the tool’s use.
- The customer is responsible for any freight charges pertaining but not limited to: (1) transportation of the tool to and from its origin, (2) any expedited special order parts needed to conduct repair, (3) any warranty work in which we are required to ship the tool or part under review into the manufacturer
- After a tool is deemed successfully repaired and returned to the customer, the following limited warranty shall apply:
- Any repairs and parts hosted by Miller Hardware Company are warranted for XX days from the date of the repair. Within this period, we will repair, without charge, any defects due to inadequate workmanship or defective parts. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from improper use of the tool or any attempted repairs made by others.
- We do require a $10.00 deposit to cover our technician’s labor while diagnosing and generating the repair estimate for your tool. Once we receive your approval to continue with the repair, this $10.00 deposit will go toward the cost of having the tool repaired. If for any reason you decide not to move forward with the repair, we will either (a) coordinate the means for returning the tool to you or (b) will happily assist in proper disposal. For any questions pertaining to our tool repair center, or to initiate your tool repair, please contact us at 1.800.777.3912
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
By registering on WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM you are agreeing to the following terms of registration. You approve, indicate and verify that all purchases made by any representative of your organization on your WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM account, are authorized purchasers of your company. The buyer shall accept full responsibility to maintain protection and regulate distribution of account number, user name and password. All liability pertaining to password management exists within the buying organization and under no circumstance shall Miller Hardware Company be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM. Miller Hardware Company reserves the right to modify purchasing privileges at any time.
This policy applies to all voluntarily disclosed information transmitted on WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM . We go to great lengths to insure your personal information is kept safe. Each of our employees, as well as outside contractors, understand the importance of confidentiality and take every step necessary to protect the integrity of your information.
We do not store your credit card information. Customer contact information includes but is not limited to: email address, telephone number & physical addresses. Whitehead Hardware does not share this information with any outside parties. We only use this information when there’s a need to communicate order information or fulfillment procedures. Our shopping cart is PABP compliant and hosted on a firewall protected server.
Our shopping cart is PABP compliant and our server firewall protected. WWW.MILLERHARDWARE.COM does not store credit card information. Payments to our site transact either on PayPal, Google or Amazon servers. Card information transmitted between WWW.WHITEHEADINDUSTRIAL.COM and the corresponding server is protected within a 256 bit encryption key enabled with an SSL certificate purchased from WWW.GODADDY.COM.
Google Checkout processes payments on Google servers. By doing so, Google Checkout creates a fast, safe and reliable way to shop online. Google Checkout also protects you against unauthorized purchases made through this portal. Most importantly, Google does not share any purchase history or full credit card information with us in anyway. Purchases through PayPal and Amazon work in very similar fashion.
Our primary checkout method utilizes PayPal’s Website Payments Pro. Website Payments Pro is responsible for all aspects of processing credit card payments. Website Payments Pro never shares your financial information with us. PayPal processes these orders on computers in the US and elsewhere in the world where PayPal facilities are located. These servers are protected by physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US Federal and state regulations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions pertaining to the credit card purchase process.