Miller Hardware Price Match Guarantee
Miller Hardware Company will match the price of a qualifying item, if you find the identical item for less at select online competitors, in local competitor print ads or on in our store within 14 days of purchase.
Guidelines and Limitations:
- The price for an item must be listed and valid at the time of match. Miller Hardware reserves the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item. Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number. It must be in stock at the time of Price Match for approved online competitors.
- Offers found on deal websites (comparison shopping) will be validated at the competitor’s primary website and must meet all other price match criteria.
- Please bring the entire printed ad or show the online price or digital version of the ad on your mobile device
- No rainchecks will be issued for items out of stock to match a competitor’s price.
- We reserve the right to limit price quantities of price matches per identical item per guest for local and/or online competitor matches.
- Miller Hardware Company price matches and adjustments are completed in store only.
- Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, or rent/lease to own items, storewide or category promotions, offers advertised as % or $ off, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Pricing due to typographical errors, competitor doorbusters/lightning sales (including Amazon Prime or Amazon Fresh Exclusive offers), coupon offers, promotional codes, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers.
- “Marketplace” prices from third party sellers.
- Price matches and adjustments to competitors will not be allowed for prices valid from Thanksgiving Day through the entire week after Thanksgiving.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- What qualifies as a proof of a price when requesting a price match?
Local printed ads: We ask that you present the entire printed advertisement. Photos or photocopies of an ad cannot be accepted as verification of a competitors printed ad. Digital versions of printed advertisements are accepted.
Online prices: Present the price on your mobile device from a qualifying competitor’s website. A Miller team member will then verify the match from a Miller Hardware device.
- Does an item have to be in stock to receive a price match?
Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- Does Miller price match items on comparison shopping sites?
No; an item’s price must be validated by a team member directly on the competitor’s website or the competitor’s local printed or digital ad. Due to web caching (memory stored in the computer for future use), the pricing you may find on comparison shopping sites can be outdated.
- Can I order an item for the same price/promotion I saw yesterday/last week/last month?
If the item is no longer on sale, we aren’t able to match any previous price. Prices frequently change and promotions are only valid during the time frame stated.
- Who would you consider as common online competitors?